You made it a thing, so we made it happen! The Flipgrid VoicePods have journeyed across the great blue all the way to Flipgrid HQ and now we want to share them with you!
We're celebrating #TeacherAppreciation Month by giving away two VoicePods per day from May 1st to May 31st. Here's how to enter:
1. Complete your Profile. From within your Educator Dashboard, click your name (upper right) to fill out your info!
2. Post a Topic template into the Discovery Library. You can share a Topic you've already used or create a new one from scratch. Be sure to include Topic Resources (images, videos, links to reference articles, etc) and detailed Integration Notes! For best practices, check out Jornea's tips!
3. Share the link to your Topic on Twitter. Click the Share Airplane in the upper left corner and include the hashtags #FlipgridVoicePod and #FlipgridFever in your tweet. BONUS POINTS: include a screenshot image with your tweet, like the one below!
Feel free to post as many Topics as you'd like. Every day at 8p CT, Flipgrid Head of Educator Innovation Jornea Erwin will choose two educators who shared great Topics that day. If you're chosen, you win a VoicePod!
VoicePods give your students a private space to share their voice, families an opportunity to get close and discuss their incredible students, fellow educators a gift for amplifying their students, and a place to showcase your students’ creativity!
Each Flipgrid VoicePod comes with a fabric marker for your students to express themselves as you see fit. Here are some ideas:
- Have your students decorate your VoicePod upon arrival to add their own flair!
- Each week award one student the Champion of Student Voice and allow them to sign the tent!
- Fill your tent with inspiring words on what it means to share your voice.