👋 Hello! First of all, thank you so much for building a culture around amplifying student voice by spreading #FlipgridFever! We’re excited that you’re presenting Flipgrid and we've made it super easy for you to share your Flipgrid story with pre-made slide decks.
Download the Presentation in your preferred format:
With any of the formats, feel free to adjust the order, drop slides, and insert your own content as you see fit. However you decide to present Flipgrid, the thing that will make your presentation most impactful is you!
For tips on presenting, check out Jornea's Presenting Flipgrid Webinar. During her presentation, Jornea, along with some rockstar Ambassadors, discuss a variety of resources and how you can expand your presentation with content from our Asset Library!
If you haven't already, please let us know about your upcoming event at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can hook you up with some swag!
Looking for more inspiration? Check out these resources:
- This article from Karly Moura on 15 Ways to Catch the #FlipgridFever
- Check out the Flipgrid Unplugged Webinars
- Download Ambassadors Karly Moura and Sean Fahey’s Educator’s Guide to Flipgrid
- Search #FlipgridFever on Twitter
- Reach out to our Ambassadors for advice
- Scroll through these articles and infographics
Let us know if you have any questions!
Thank you again!