New to Flipgrid? Savvy veteran? Let the universe know you’re committed to empowering student voice by becoming Flipgrid Certified. Like everything in our world, we made it simple!
- Use Flipgrid with your students or colleagues and receive at least 10 responses.
- Complete your Flipgrid profile (from within the Educator Dashboard just click your name in the upper right corner).
- Explore the Discovery Library, and if you find a Topic template you could use, add it to a Grid!
- Share how you use Flipgrid with the rest of the community by posting at least one video in this grid. Make sure to post in the topic corresponding to your students’ age and add subject #hashtags in the Response title so peers can search for your video (check out what other people have used to get an idea of what you should #hashtag)! If you’re not in the classroom, feel free to post in the most applicable topic.
- Get a perfect score on this quiz. Every answer can be found by exploring your Educator Dashboard (admin.flipgrid.com) and you can retake it as many times as you need.
That’s it! Once you’ve completed the requirements, send an email to email@example.com from the email associated with your Flipgrid account. Include a link to the video you posted in our Flipgrid Certified grid. Our team will review and you'll hear back from us if there is anything missing. Once approved, you'll find your Flipgrid Certified Educator badge under Achievements in your Educator Admin. Then, when you're ready, consider getting your Level 2 Certification!
If you have any questions, just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll respond right away!